I’ll admit, I am awful keeping up with my goals. I just can’t keep up with them, but I’m going to try to be better about that. Today I’m going to look at my personal goals for 2016 and goals for June.
At the beginning of the year I made a post with my personal goals for 2016. They are a verity and I’m hoping to accomplish all of them by the end of the year or to at least make a dent i
- Finish my novel, Southern Charm.
- Write a complete script.
- Learn to code.
- Expand my business, Laine Consulting.
- Get in shape!
So far, I’ve completed a short 6 scene script and picked up a new client for my business! That’s definitely a sign of progress. I’m going to continue working on my personal goals, as well as some extra ones for June. Here are some additional goals for June.
- Start plotting my Gothic novel/short story.
- Blog more.
- Start reading for my fall class. (overachieving nerd, check!).
- Work on my edits for Southern Charm.
- Work on my time management and organization skills.