It’s time for the second post of #BeBold2017 and we’re talking about blogging goals! (Yes, I’m a few days late, oops!). Goals are so hard to come up with because you want them to be reasonable and achievable, but not too easy that it doesn’t feel like you actually accomplished something.
Blogging Goals for 2016
- Write at least 5 posts a month. I think five posts is a reasonable goal for the month.
- Be more active on Twitter. Twitter is a great way to connect with people and build a community.
- Grow my readership. I plan to work on interacting on social media more with my current and potential readers.
- Write for other blogs. I currently write for my friend Laura’s blog Ginger & Co., but I want to try writing for other blogs as well.
- Create and maintain an email list. I know my way around MailChimp, I just need to create and then build my email list!
I’ll admit I really didn’t accomplish any of my goals. They are decent goals, but I just didn’t achieve them.